Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Nicki To Jay: "I'm Coming For Your Spot!"



Nicki Minaj has been rolling with the big dogs for some time now, but now she's coming for the big dogs.

In a recent interview with Allure Magazine, Nicki revealed that she had an interesting conversation with Jay-Z during the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. 
Wondering what Nicki had to tell Jay-Z? Well, she basically told him to "watch the throne."
Nicki reveals how she challenged Jay-Z's spot as the hottest rapper at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show:
"I had a little conversation with Jay-Z at the Victoria's Secret fashion show. He said, 'Congratulations on all your success.' And I was like, 'Yeah, I'm coming for you. I'm coming for your spot, Mr. Mogul."
- culled from Global Grind.

2 comments:

  1. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..................m waiting for dat to happen

    ReplyDelete