Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Is Chris Brown Quitting Music?



Could it be the saga between Chris and Riri? Is somebody scared of falling from a very high level of stardom? Well, going by the tweets we got from young and reigning music Star Chris Brown, it will be safe to assume the singer is about to quit music at the peak of his career.

Chris tweeted: 
Being famous is amazing when it's for your music and talent. I'm tired of being famous for a mistake I made when I was 18. I'm cool & over it!"

Don't worry mainstream America. After this X album, it'll probably be my last album."
How do you build a house without a foundation???? Friendship brings the trust and love stronger. You have to like a person to love them!"
Today is the first time since "run it" I've been mesmerized and at the same time nervous. Let’s see if I can bring the old me back. Thank you".

Whatever the meanings of these tweets are, we wish Mr. Chris well.

No comments:

Post a Comment