Friday, January 6, 2012

Jason Derulo fractures Neck,Cancels upcoming tour


Jason Derulo
The singer has canceled his upcoming tour after fracturing his neck during rehearsals on Wednesday.
He tweeted that the accident happened while he was "doing tumbling & acrobatics 4 tour. Always tryin 2 push boundaries 4 YOU! Like my new chain? ;),"
Derulo 22, missed a landing and fell on his neck, causing an acute fracture of his vertebra. He was taken to a hospital in Pembroke Pines, Fla. CNN reports doctors said he "could have" been left paralyzed. He has since been released with orders to wear a neck brace for several months.
The singer's label also issued a statement from Derulo about the incident, which read, "To all my fans who planned to come to the Future History world tour, the pain of letting you down cuts me way deeper than this injury I've sustained. My fans mean everything to me, so I'm praying for a speedy recovery in order to perform for you in the near future."

No comments:

Post a Comment