Friday, January 6, 2012

EEDRIS ABDULKAREEM - Naija My Country

It is no news that Eedris Abdulkareem has the love of Nigeria at heart, he  expresses his mind about his beloved nation without mincing words and not caring who he hurts with it.
Eedris Abdulkareem was known for notoriety with the level of dust which, one of his hit songs,"Jaga Jaga" raised during Olusegun Obasanjo's regime. With the President having to reply the plainspoken member of Kennis Music. #lol
"Naija My Country" is the new joint from Eedris that is currently circulating the whole nation. If you are yet to listen to it, i must say "you are missing something".
'Naija My Country, which is not danceable like 'Jaga Jaga', hash out the pitious state of our security system which  is currently being shaked to its foundation by "Boko Haram", at the same time imploring traditional and religious leaders to stand up and wage war against the society peril. While he, Eedris Abdulkareem, is pouring out his feelings, he also used this track to solicit for peace in the land.

Download and thank me later.
'Naija My Country' expresses my mind to an extent, how about you? Send your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment