Saturday, August 3, 2013

War of Words: Chuddy K calls former Label, SQN, Fools


Just few weeks after dumping his former Record label SQN to set up his own Kent records, Chuddy K has engaged himself in a war of words with the management of the former label via micro blogging site twitter at the early hour of today August 3, 2012.

In response to a tweet by popular music blog TooXclusive, "Meanwhile we have a press release from 'SQN Music' requesting a take down of @realchuddyk 's new Single titled RAMBO, chuddy called SQN music fools'.

In his words, "what about freedom of press?  They should come take the voice they gave me na... fools".  He further tweeted, “one of the reasons why I left emm is cus they dont want my progress... they used me to build sqn… now I av kent records".

The Gaga crazy crooner is out with a single titled Rambo under his own record label, let's hope he pulls through expectations but insulting a former employer isn't the best if you ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment