Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Bukky Ajayi Denies Death Rumour.‏


It went viral on social blogs earlier yesterday, Monday July 29, 2013 that Nollywood and Nigeria has lost yet another screen and stage icon, Madam Bukky Ajayi to death after critical illness, but we can confirm this as false.

According to a counter report, the actress confirmed herself still breathing this evening with a telephone call to a close source.

In her words "I was surprised to hear the rumour as well. About four people had called me concerning this issue, but I didn’t take it seriously until my daughter and her husband also called. I’m hale and hearty, and nothing is wrong with me".

She concluded by denying ever been ill nor taste the meal of death.


Rumours like this are therefore not accepted in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment