Saturday, September 1, 2012

E DON DEY MADT (REMIX) - SINZU FT. LYNX, M.I AND 2FACE..... Who is the "maddest" in this remix?



In this monumental remix, featuring heavy weights of the industry in it. I've always been wondering who has the maddest flows.

E don dey madt(original) is one the tracks that sold Sinzu's African American album in 2010. Two years down the line, after the album was released, Sinzu, formerly known as Sauce Kid decided to re-visit the track and make a remix with it.

Sinzu brought  Africa's finest, 2Face Idibia, M.I and Lynxxx on it. This remix is a sort of freestyle though, but it is,no doubt, worth all the attention accorded to it by listeners.

My thing is; i've listened to this track over and over again and i keep wondering; "who is the maddest"? I thought it was 2face, then i became puzzled as to who to pick after listening attentively to M.I's lines.
I need you to judge. Who do you think has the maddest flows in this remix?

Waiting for your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment